Use RasterMaker to:
RasterMaker is an MS-Windows print driver.
Easily configured just like other print drivers, RasterMaker
allows any application to "print" to a raster data format.
- Easily convert any printable file
into raster format
- Simplify information exchange between
PC, MAC and Unix platforms
- Enable faster network transmission
using compressed raster formats
- Reduce the cost of data interchange
- Convert your documents into raster
formats for editing in Photoshop and other popular graphics
RasterMaker can be used to create most
common types of raster file formats, including ISO standard
Tiled Raster Image Format (TRIF) files for cross-platform
viewing and markup. Combine with TRIF-Vu and you have a complete
package for information exchange, enabling customers to view
and share vital data with anyone regardless of the hardware
they use, or the software that created the file. RasterMaker
can even output DCX (fax) format for direct export to fax
machine or fax modem.
RasterMaker is fully ISO and CALS compliant, allowing files
to be converted into a verifiable international standard format,
so that legacy data can keep its validity over time.
RasterMaker Creates these Formats:
- ISO-8613, Open Document Architecture
- MIL-R-28002B, Type I (CALS)
- MIL-R-28002B, Type II - TRIF (CALS)
- DCX (fax)
- Sun Raster
- VAX Raster
go back to list